From: David W. McSpadden [mailto:dav...@imcu.com]
Sent: Friday, June 11, 2010 9:19 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Added SMTP address to Exchange and I am getting an error trying to
send

Yes, perfectly correct.

________________________________
From: Richard Stovall [mailto:rich...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, June 11, 2010 10:17 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
send

Is my analysis of your current setup correct?  Multiple addresses on the same
AD account?
On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 10:13 AM, David W. McSpadden
<dav...@imcu.com<mailto:dav...@imcu.com>> wrote:
I want to be able to choose.
In this case it is the Insurance department.
They have to viable addresses:
joe.u...@imcu.com<mailto:joe.u...@imcu.com>
And
joe.u...@indianamembersinsurance.com<mailto:joe.u...@indianamembersinsurance.com>
If Joe User is talking to an insurance claimant they want to send and receive
as the insurance account
If they are just talking with us they want to use the imcu account.

Does that make sense?

Also, I have 2 more departments that I am going to swing over to my exchange in
the next couple of weeks.
Some of my users will end up with as many as 4 smtp accounts because of their
jobs.

Thanks