I remember watching "Soccer Made in Germany" on public television when I
was a kid. I've never seen better games and match-ups since then, ever.

Also, I know I'm going to take c...@p for saying this, but I can't stand
watching these guys today "writhe in pain" on the field after being
nipped in the ankle or run into.

I played for ten years or so as a kid and you had to be really hurt to
stay down on the field like that. I think they need to start handing out
yellows for "diving" like they do in hockey.

Don't get me started about the "buzzing" from the crowd....

I'm a big fan of the game and do watch.

Don Guyer

Systems Engineer - Information Services

Prudential, Fox & Roach/Trident Group