I've got a strange problem with one of our ladies in the A/R department. for
some reason whenever she goes to CIT's website and tries to view reports,
about half the time it tries to load Java multiple times. I've found that if
I kill the second Java process, all appears to go well from then on, but I'd
rather not have to kill the Java processes. Anyone ever seen anything like
this? According to the Java applet in the control panel, she's got the
latest Java and we just upgraded her to IE8.

Computer is running Vista Business.

Thanks.

John-AldrichTile-Tools

<<image001.jpg>>