I let my Plus subscription lapse last year and was considering renewing.  I
guess standard doesn't include server OS, but I still see nowhere that
explicitly states it one way or the other.  The blog says "Does not include
Enterprise or Dynamics software.", and the technet page says "Does not
include *some *Enterprise or Dynamics software."

The footnote here (
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/subscriptions/default.aspx) says "For
full product titles included in each subscription please reference the TechNet
Subscriptions FAQ <http://technet.microsoft.com/subscriptions/ms772427.aspx>
."

The FAQ, of course, has no list of full product titles.  It does indicate
standard is focused on desktop level, but also states "TechNet Standard does
not include some enterprise editions of Microsoft software".  Not sure what
this means exactly (Windows 7 Enterprise Edition not included? is there such
a thing?).  Just seems they're being vague about the whole thing.

Jeff