From:   Jay Dale <jay.d...@3-gig.com>
To:     "NT System Admin Issues" <ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
Date:   21/06/2010 14:42
Subject:        RE: Helpdesk software

Do they have the capability of servicing multiple outside
clients/customers with SLA?s catered to each one separately?

Jay Dale
I.T. Manager, 3GiG
Mobile: 713.299.2541
Email: jay.d...@3-gig.com

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail, including any attached files, may
contain confidential and/or privileged information for the sole use of the
intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any review, dissemination or copying of this e-mail and
attachments, if any, or the information contained herein, is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to
receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender
by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.