Thanks to all.  I think that will help get us going. Dave Vantine, your
comments were right on target, EXACTLY what I was looking for.  We use
folder redirection and backup files 7 different ways, the owner was just
wondering if we lose any possibility that we MIGHT be able to recover files
if we use this.   Thanks again.

Jeff