From: Ziots, Edward [mailto:ezi...@lifespan.org]
Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2010 3:55 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: DR Plan

+1,

Simon has hit the mark on this..

Only thing I can add is the DR plan is not the BCP plan. But BCP drives DR
Planning, and should have been completed well before DR planning is started.

Again what can the business tolerate in downtime before they are out of
business. For some its hours, others days, and even others minutes.

Edward Ziots

CISSP,MCSA,MCP+I,Security +,Network +,CCA

Network Engineer

Lifespan Organization

401-639-3505

ezi...@lifespan.org