From: Mike Tellson [mailto:micha...@colonialsavings.com]
Sent: Monday, June 28, 2010 5:16 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Archiving Solution

My company is looking to implement an archiving solution for both file servers
and exchange mailboxes.  After several vendors came out and gave a "dog and
pony show" the two products that appear to be what we are looking for are
CommVault Simpana and Sunbelt's Exchange archiver & File archiver.  Does anyone
on this list have experience with either of these products?  What are your
opinions of each (good, bad, or ugly)?