From: Andy Shook [mailto:andy.sh...@peak10.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2010 12:06 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: access point recommendations

Yo.

I'm building out a new network for my church down here in South Cackalacky
(That means South Carolina for you uncultured types.or Yankees) and I'd like
to take this opportunity to split out a guest wireless network (multiple
SSIDs, separate VLANs, yada-yada-yada), however, I don't have budget for
Cisco or Aruba class APs.  I'm poking around but looking three APs where I
can split the network behind a common core switch and a firewall.  I don't
need centralized management just something "Linksys-ish" that can support a
separate guest Internet.  Anybody got something they can offer up?

Word to your mother.

Please Hammer, don't hurt 'em.

Shook