From: Steve Ens [mailto:stevey...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2010 4:09 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Where's my disk space gone ?

Are you shadow copying?

On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 3:06 PM, Oliver Marshall <
oliver.marsh...@g2support.com> wrote:

Hi,

I have a Windows 2008 server with a 100GB C partition. It has 8GB free,
meaning 92GB is in use. However every disk space tool I use shows that
only 34GB of data is on the drive. I've tried clearing the shadow copies
and that freed a few GB.

Any idea where the other 60'ish GB may be lurking ?

Olly

Network Support
Online Backups
Server Management

Tel: 0845 307 3443

Email: oliver.marsh...@g2support.com

Web: http://www.g2support.com <http://www.g2support.com/>

Twitter: g2support <http://twitter.com/home?stat...@g2support>

Newsletter: http://www.g2support.com/newsletter
<http://www.g2support.com/newsletter>

Mail: 2 Roundhill Road, Brighton, Sussex, BN2 3RF

G2 Support LLP is registered at Mill House, 103 Holmes Avenue, HOVE

BN3 7LE. Our registered company number is OC316341.

<<image001.jpg>>

<<image002.png>>