From: Sherry Abercrombie [mailto:saber...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2010 9:52 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: VMWare View, How are you handling AV? (Viper to be specific)

The OU that Vipre looks at to do the automatic push has a GPO that is totally
restricted, can't be logged into from the network etc etc.  Only Vipre and WSUS
can do anything to it while in that OU.  Once it's been verified that the
workstation has been updated appropriately, the computer will get moved to the
actual OU that it belongs in which has the appropriate GPO's.
On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 11:38 AM, Crawford, Scott