Fought that battle back in 2002  after I went to MEC 02 and won it ;)  We
had 2 different accounts, our normal everyday use account, that was tied to
our Exchange mailbox had no domain admin rights.  We had a separate account
that had domain admin rights with no email.  It did take a couple of weeks
of digging up the official MS documentation on best practices, security etc
to win that battle, but I did it.

--
Sherry Abercrombie

Arthur C. Clarke