Treesize pro from Jam software.

-----Original Message-----
From: jesse-r...@wi.rr.com [mailto:jesse-r...@wi.rr.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2010 11:29 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: EXTERNAL:report of disk space utilization

Wondering what tools people find the most useful on Windows 2008 server
for
reporting disk/folder space utilization.  In the past, I've used Disk
Data
(a shareware program) but I find it incredibly slow.

Basically, I want to be able to analyze a particular folder and know the
size of each subfolder underneath it.

What are people using?  I can't believe 2008 doesn't have this built in?
tried FSRM but I didn't find anything specific in there for what I'm
looking for.

http://link.mail2web.com/mail2web