Thanks Ben for some great ideas.

Based on your tests, spooling is very fast.  Printing is slow.

Printing to a local port c:\test.prn is also very fast.

Printing to an "HP Laserjet 4" printer is pretty fast.  3-4 seconds.

The Konica is configured to use a Standard TCP/IP port.  Bidirectional
support is grayed out.  Print Spooling is enabled.  Network port on the
Cisco switch and the Konica are set to Auto Negotiate.

Shawn