This question would be better on the Exchange list...

Blocking the domain doesn't resolve the underlying issue.
Why are those messages there?

Either you aren't doing recipient filtering, so they are bounces for unknown
users, or your server is being abused.
Therefore rather than trying to deal with the symptom, deal with the underlying
cause.

Recipient filtering should be enabled, which will mean your server drops
messages for non-valid recipients at the point of delivery.
http://www.amset.info/exchange/filter-unknown.asp

If you have recipient filtering enabled, then check that your server hasn't
been compromised and is being used for authenticated relaying or an open relay.

Simon.

--
Simon Butler
MVP: Exchange, MCSE

e: si...@sembee.co.uk
w: http://www.sembee.co.uk/
w: http://www.amset.info/
w: http://blog.sembee.co.uk/

Need cheap certificates for Exchange, compatible with Windows Mobile 5.0?
http://CertificatesForExchange.com/ for certificates from just $23.99.
Need a domain for your certificate? http://DomainsForExchange.net/

Exchange Resources: http://exbpa.com/