From: Kennedy, Jim [mailto:kennedy...@elyriaschools.org]
Sent: Thursday, July 08, 2010 5:27 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Duplicate SID's

I run the below out as a machine script to make sure that is done.. First two
lines are just to keep it from running more than once. Every once in a while I
will delete all the desktops in WSUS and increment the if exist file to make
them all re-register. Keeps WSUS pretty clean and happy.

if exist c:\wsus6.txt goto end
echo %date% %time% >> c:\wsus6.txt
reg delete HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate /v
AccountDomainSid /f
reg delete HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate /v
PingID /f
reg delete HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate /v
SusClientId /f
net stop wuauserv
rmdir /s /q softwaredistribution
net start wuauserv