Ahh. Ok. I'll give that a shot, otherwise I may have to keep making my users
local admins. L Fortunately I don't have that many laptop users.

John-AldrichTile-Tools

From: Jonathan Link [mailto:jonathan.l...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 08, 2010 2:21 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Allow normal users to connect wirelessly (XP Pro)

IIRC, this is common with third party wireless software like intel's and
dell's.  I configure all machines to allow Windows to manage wireless
networks.  Never have a problem.

On Thu, Jul 8, 2010 at 2:17 PM, John Aldrich <jaldr...@blueridgecarpet.com>
wrote:

I've got a problem. just about every user who I set up on a laptop has to be
an administrator if they want to connect to a wireless network outside of
the office. How do I fix this, without making them a local admin?

John-AldrichTile-Tools

<<image001.jpg>>

<<image002.jpg>>