I would guess that you would need an external optical drive and that doing
an over the top install would work.  If you want to make it a clean install
then you would need to pull or find the drivers for the device first and put
them on media that would be available after you blow away the current
install.  Several others said, maybe a month ago (?), that they had done
this to other "Mini"/Netbook machines.  Personally I have not seen a netbook
type of machine that would take more than a Gig of RAM and this one claims
to offer that as an option, nice.

Jon