You could also have a look at the extenders that use CAT 5 from places like:

http://www.rose.com/

<http://www.rose.com/>http://www.networktechinc.com/

<http://www.networktechinc.com/>I've only played with some low end extenders
from Rose.  We bought some for a POC, but never put them into production.
 They seemed to work as advertised, however.

What's your quad video card of choice?