Hi All,

I am looking to set up DNS Scavenging on our DNS server.
And I have a few questions:

Should I turn off scavenging on the Forward Lookup Zones's  and its sub
folders? By removing the "delete this record when it becomes stale"
There are a lot of_ldap srv and HOST A records with the scavenging set.
Realistically these servers will always on

We also have about 10+ subnets and 2 of these subnets contain all our main
servers which have DHCP reservations etc
Some of these DNS entries have "delete this record when it becomes stale" set
and some do not have this set.
Can I force to have this setting turned off on all 512 hosts in these 2 x /24
subnets?

Anything else I want to watch out for?

Regards
Fergal O'Connell