The plan agreed to by management was to roll out Windows 7 over two
quarters - the first quarter of CY 2011 and the second quarter of CY
2011, which are the last quarter of FY 2010 and first quarter of FY
2011.

This would

1) split the cost across budge years

2) allow IT to get training and to iron out any kinks in deployed applications.

I agree it's past time, but we're slow to go with things around here.

Kurt