From: Gavin Wilby <gavin.wi...@gmail.com>
To: NT System Admin Issues <ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
Sent: Mon Jul 12 12:52:47 2010
Subject: Re: Server Disk Imaging

Yup - I have restored from all sorts, the most amazing was a DL380G6 to a Dell
Optiplex, this was a SBS2008 system, that came up almost completely cleanly, I
think all that happened was a PCI network card wasn't recognised, this would
have been easily sorted with the driver available at restore time, but its
wasn't really a show stopper.

Ill admit though, in that instance it was just a "lets see if you can" test.

Gavin.

On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 3:46 PM, Jonathan Link