From: Gavin Wilby [mailto:gavin.wi...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2010 2:55 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Foundation Server

Been looking at this as a way to have a low cost server for things like a BES
or a Mail Archiver.

I understand that it will only accept up to 15 users, but one assumes thats 15
concurrent connections to it, so if I have an enviroment of 30 users, but only
10 of them have Blackberries it would work OK??

Same for a Mail Archiver, as long as no more than 15 users hit it at once it
would work??

--
Gavin Wilby,
Twitter: http://twitter.com/gavin_wilby