I have the fax service running on a W2K3 R2 box.  It archives all the
inbound faxes to a folder on the box.  Works great.  But now I want to
encrypt the folder where all the faxes are saved, but whenever I ecrypt the
folder, the new faxes are saved, have the right file size, appear to be
encrypted, but they will not open.  If I unencrypt the folder, the files
created while it was encrypted, will not decrypt.  I can delete them,  but
cannot open them or decrypt them.

end goal:  Faxes saved on the server with every fax encrypted automatically.

I'm completely willing to rethink my strategy as long as it doesn't cost
more than about $100.

Thanks for any thoughts,

-Bill