From: Cameron [mailto:cameron.orl...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2010 4:25 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: OT: SQL Question

I've recently been sent a SQL database that contains all of our documents from
an externally hosted site and have been tasked with the job of extracting said
documents. I've found the table that lists them all and the size/type (PDF,
Word, Excel) but have NO idea on how to extract them into their native formats.

Any SQL guru's out there that can point me in the right direction?

As always, any pointers greatly appreciated!

Cheers,
Cameron