I'm weirder than I thought, it would NEVER occur to me to tell someone to have
*any* password on paper ANYWHERE, but apparently some security guys don't have
a problem with it:
http://news.cnet.com/8301-27080_3-20010621-245.html?tag=mncol;title

99% of the passwords I have to remember are for things I access via computer so
I have a password mgmt app (KeePass). I have 2-3 other codes (door codes
mainly) that I store in my head. Maybe I just don't have enough non-PC-based
passwords to worry about?

How many of you (oops I mean know someone) who actually write down passwords on
a piece of paper?
David Lum // SYSTEMS ENGINEER
NORTHWEST EVALUATION ASSOCIATION
(Desk) 971.222.1025 // (Cell) 503.267.9764