Never played any of the Ultima or Zork series.

-sc

From: Jonathan Link [mailto:jonathan.l...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, July 16, 2010 11:57 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Friday diversion

None of the Ultimas?

I had most of those games, and also M.U.L.E. and Seven Cities of Gold.

On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 11:52 AM, Steven M. Caesare
<scaes...@caesare.com> wrote:

Let's see here.. games I had/played:

Summer Games

Karataka

Commando

Spy Hunter (built my own hybrid joystick for this one)

Archon

Raid over Moscow (awesome!)

Winter Games

Labyrinth

1942

Little Computer People

Arkanoid

Hacker

Knockout!

Pitstop

Pitfall

EA Pinball

Afterburner

Huey Simulator

Pacman

Rambo

Monster Truck 3D

Donkey Kong

Defender

Test Drive

Impossible Mission

Leaderboard

Airborne Ranger

Silent Service

Spy vs Spy

Qbert

Marble Madness

Frankie goes to Hollywood

Way of the Exploding Fist

And others... needless to say, the copy protection mechanisms on games
were easily defeated...

-sc