Again, my "toothpaste bonus" package had a backgammon game...

One fateful afternoon in a game, I was getting hit a lot.  I decided to
try a "back game".  The machine offered to double.  I would accept and
offer back.  I had the cube all the way up to 64, and I had my "table" all
blocked up.  Then I made a few hits...

I backgammoned the system (256 points, I believe?).  The screen went
blank.  That game program refused ever to load again...

Jay Dale <jd...@emlogis.com> wrote on 07/16/2010 12:14:44 PM:

> OMG I had one of those too!
>
> Jay

AM: