"My Music" and "My Pictures" will typically follow "My Documents".
Regardless of whether or not you use roaming profiles "My Documents"
should be redirected to a location on a file server, ie the user's home
directory.

If you use Vista/2008 or Win7/2008 R2 to create or edit the GPO you can
redirect them to someplace different.

--

Phil Brutsche
p...@optimumdata.com