Those using Citrix profile management.does that work even if you're not
using Citrix terminal servers?

John-AldrichTile-Tools

From: Jonathan Link [mailto:jonathan.l...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2010 11:11 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Roaming Profiles server

In some places, roaming profiles make some sense.  Schools tend to have
pretty homogonized environments.

Also, they tend to move from place to place (teachers do, too).

Though, you can still achieve a lot by folder redirection for backing up
data, having personalized settings follow students and more importantly
roaming teachers can be extremely useful.