From: Ziots, Edward [mailto:ezi...@lifespan.org]
Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2010 10:37 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Anyone experienced Gotchas in Moving to Windows 2008 R2 and
Exchange 2010 with Blackberry 5 server?

Any gotchas that you need to know with the update from a Windows 2003 R2
Domain ( FFL/DFL) to Windows 2008 R2 Domain, then go from Exchange 2003
to Exchange 2010 with Blackberry Server 5.x.

Really looking to see if the Besadmin account and placeholder that
allows for sending and receiving emails will break after the upgrade, or
if there is other information that needs to be digested

Edward E. Ziots

CISSP, Network +, Security +

Network Engineer

Lifespan Organization