No, I have been asked to wait on the next version of XenDesktop before I
start writing on it.  NDA applies so I can't say anything else.

And I lied about starting on the XenApp 6 book on Monday.  Insead, I have
planned to start on figuring out how to generate an iBook version of the
XenApp 5 book.  Once I get the iBook version done I will start on the XenApp
6 book.

Webster