From: Miguel Gonzalez [mailto:miguel_3_gonza...@yahoo.es]
Sent: Friday, July 23, 2010 9:35 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: XP SP3 machine not getting logon window

Same thing but in black screen with the safe mode text in the corners.

Miguel

--- El vie, 23/7/10, Steve Ens

De: Steve Ens <stevey...@gmail.com<mailto:stevey...@gmail.com>>
Asunto: Re: XP SP3 machine not getting logon window
Para: "NT System Admin Issues"
<ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com<mailto:ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>>
Fecha: viernes, 23 de julio, 2010 09:28
How far does it get in safe mode?
On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 8:26 AM, Miguel Gonzalez
<miguel_3_gonza...@yahoo.es</mc/compose?to=miguel_3_gonza...@yahoo.es>> wrote:
I have tried both, plugged and unplugged.

Miguel

--- El vie, 23/7/10, Phil Garven