From: John Aldrich [mailto:jaldr...@blueridgecarpet.com]
Sent: Monday, July 26, 2010 2:07 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Split Word document by page number

We're trying to become NSF1000 certified. Part of that involves filling out a
bunch of paperwork. This is one of those files that needs to be filled out and
it's more of a "template" that we need to modify to fit our organization than
just a straight form. He was trying to use Adobe Acrobat (I think the full
version) and it wouldn't let him make changes, so I used MY copy of Acrobat to
export the whole thing to a Word 97-2003 file. Obviously not everything
exported perfectly (some tables didn't make it intact.)

I can open it just fine in Word 2007, but his Word 2000 chokes on it.