Folks,

Is anyone out there using EMC powerpath with Windows 2008 R2, to present
LUN's from an EMC SAN to servers/Clusters etc etc?

My SAN Guy, basically is telling me that the role service of Multipath
I/O is added to the server when the EMC Powerpath is added but when the
drives are presented we are seeing two disks in disk management, not
one, which the Multipath software in EMC Powerpath is supposed to take
care of. ( We are using Version 5.3 SP1, on X64 Windows 2008 R2)

Nothing showing up on the EMC site accordingly,  Any ideas accordingly?

Edward E. Ziots

CISSP, Network +, Security +

Network Engineer

Lifespan Organization