From: David [mailto:blazer...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2010 11:38 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Sunbelt's Archiver vs. others

I'm doing research for a company considering implementing archiving.  I like
the looks of Sunbelt's product, but wondering if anyone else's research has
uncovered any relatively objective comparisons of current archiving products.
I've even inquired of Sunbelt Sales but they've been unable to provide me any.
Anyone using a product they particularly like, for a size of say 300-600
mailboxes?

--
David