Right, they can't be bonded.  With dual controllers (4 nics) you can configure
multipath, with a single controller, you can only configure for failover.

-mb

From: Bob Fronk [mailto:b...@btrfronk.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2010 9:00 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: MD3200i / VSphere

I have several MD3000i.  Each management port has its own IP for redundant
management.  Each iScsi controller has two ports, again, for redundancy.  You
can change any of these IPs via the Dell software.  I do not know if they can
be bonded to increase throughput.

I suggest contacting Dell support.  They have a team that specializes in setup
of the MD3000i, and setup should be included in the purchase price.