And congrats on the Twins too Tony! Woohooo

________________________________
From: tony patton <tony.pat...@quinn-insurance.com>
To: NT System Admin Issues <ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
Sent: Fri, July 30, 2010 10:59:37 AM
Subject: Re: It's that day!

Thx folks, hope it rubs off on everyone else that needs/wants it :)

Its an advancement career-wise, moving to full-time server support with another
company.

It's a bit of a pay-cut, but it'll pay off in the long term, the new company
will provide a new challenge and the technologies that they are involved in are
wide-ranging.

A busy schedule ahead of me, finish up here on the 10th September, re-locate,
start the new job, and twins on the way Xmas week.

Fun times ahead :)

Regards

Tony Patton
Desktop Support Analyst - Cavan