From: Kurt Buff [mailto:kurt.b...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2010 1:10 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: backing up too much data

I assume for the moment (further data might invalidate this
assumption) that Iron Moutain and the like are not within budget.

Having made that assumption, Ben has uttered Magic Words there:

Bank Vault

OP's org almost certainly has a bank account with a local branch. I'd
bet in a place like DC either that branch, or another bank nearby, has
safe deposit boxes for rent, relatively inexpensively.

Makes for a nice lunch hour detour, I think.

Kurt