From: Joseph Heaton [mailto:jhea...@dfg.ca.gov]
Sent: Tuesday, August 03, 2010 7:49 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: WMI information gathering

Exactly!  Which is why we're trying to figure out if we can comply, by
letting them get whatever info they need, without giving them the keys to
our domain...

>>> James Rankin <kz2...@googlemail.com> 8/3/2010 11:38 AM >>>
Domain Admin access not a big deal? Morons. I wouldn't let any third parties
near a Domain Admin account.

--
"On two occasions...I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr Babbage, if you put into
the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able