From: Michael B. Smith [mailto:mich...@smithcons.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 03, 2010 3:12 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: malware that creates Outlook rules

The poster of one of the questions I answered today - I can't remember where -
emailed me and said "huh? That wasn't clear". So.... I rewrote my answer using
lots more words.

I generally answer questions with short-cut responses, as Brian did, assuming
that the OP has most of the knowledge to get to the right answer.

Regards,

Michael B. Smith
Consultant and Exchange MVP
http://TheEssentialExchange.com