I would go with Spice works..

From: Robert Jackson [mailto:r...@walkermartyn.co.uk]
Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2010 2:00 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Anyone Using Nagios?

I'm looking at setting up a Solaris 10 (x86) Nagios server. The purpose is to
monitoring server, services and networking information. My problem is I can't
decide on a graphing solution that will allow me to view trending information.
Anyone have any ideas for the best graphing solution for Nagios?

TIA.

The information in this internet E-mail is confidential and is intended solely
for the addressee. Access, copying or re-use of information in it by anyone
else is unauthorised. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of Walker Martyn Ltd or any of
its affiliates. If you are not the intended recipient please contact
administra...@walkermartyn.co.uk<mailto:administra...@walkermartyn.co.uk>.

Walker Martyn Ltd, company number SC197533. Company is registered in Scotland
and has its registered office at 1 Park Circus Place, Glasgow G3 6AH, UK.