*>>** What I find *really* irritating is that DSS apparently doesn't *test*
their ideas before issuing them as recommendations.  *They* should do the
trial and error part, and not use everybody else as their guinea pigs.
 Grrr.*

+5

*ASB *(My XeeSM Profile) <http://XeeSM.com/AndrewBaker>
*Exploiting Technology for Business Advantage...*
* *
Signature powered by WiseStamp <http://www.wisestamp.com/email-install>