From: Sean Martin [mailto:seanmarti...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2010 6:05 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Cannot delete a PTR record, AD integrated DNS

I think Hunter is on the right track. I seem to recall having to run through a
similar process for a similar issue.

- Sean
On Thu, Aug 5, 2010 at 1:53 PM, Brian Desmond
So is the record on all your DCs or just one? Are you sure the reverse zone is
replicating in the ForestDnsZones NDNC?

What I would suggest doing is turning on auditing for this subtree in AD and
enabling DS Access auditing and then you can figure out what's causing it to
get created.

Thanks,
Brian Desmond
br...@briandesmond.com<mailto:br...@briandesmond.com>