ISA 2004 - firewall policy - use the "New server publishing wizard":
Enter the internal server IP address.
Make a custom protocol with TCP / outbound / port 22.
Select "External"

I dont think you want the "Web server publishing wizard" as it requires a
"listener".   Same goes for the other "new rule" types.

After the wizard is done, you should get a policy like this:
Name: Whatever you want
Action: Allow
Protocols: whatever you named it
>From / Listener: External
To: Internal IP address

You can add a schedule if you want.  IIRC the wizard got it 90% right, I
always had to go change one of the parameters to make it work, go figure!  I
did this quite often with Famatech RAdmin, but we don't use this anymore

Hope this helps, Devin