Sorry folks…not sure what happened there…  definitely not intentioned.  Crazy
Outlook social media add-in.

From: messages-nore...@bounce.linkedin.com
[mailto:messages-nore...@bounce.linkedin.com] On Behalf Of Rod Trent
Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2010 2:09 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Join my network on LinkedIn

LinkedIn

Rod Trent requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

David,

- Rod Trent

<http://www.linkedin.com/e/q2w57r-gcorpqnm-6v/I7lm-ohpO9SF_xkpr7KomS7GwReuvNupd6Q2mozGlfjH8G2LlvZEpAj/blk/I2255933646_2/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYOnPoQdzcPejkRcz99bP5Ru6t5j552bP8Vcj8Ue3wQdj4LrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/>
 Accept

View invitation from Rod Trent
<http://www.linkedin.com/e/q2w57r-gcorpqnm-6v/I7lm-ohpO9SF_xkpr7KomS7GwReuvNupd6Q2mozGlfjH8G2LlvZEpAj/blk/I2255933646_2/39vdzgScPcVdjkOcAALqnpPbOYWrSlI/S2_svi/>

WHY MIGHT CONNECTING WITH ROD TRENT BE A GOOD IDEA?

Rod Trent's connections could be useful to you
After accepting Rod Trent's invitation, check Rod Trent's connections to see
who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these
connections can create opportunities in the future.

© 2010, LinkedIn Corporation