HI David,

We have used portable A/C units in the past. You would need to purchase
a unit that has a way to pump the water out instead of collecting in a
condensation cup

Our only issue was when the cup filled up, the unit shut off and the
room of course got hot.

Good Luck.

John C Owen

Systems Administrator

Foto Fantasy Inc

8 A Industrial Way

Salem, NH 03079

Direct: 603.459.0623

Fax: 603.879.9003

Cell: 603.498.2627

addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you
have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender, and
delete it from your system. Any views or opinions expressed in this
email are not necessarily those of Foto Fantasy Inc. E-mail transmission
cannot be guaranteed to be error-free, secure, or free from viruses, and
Foto Fantasy Inc. disclaims all liability for any resulting damage,
errors, or omissions.