From: Matthew W. Ross [mailto:mr...@ephrataschools.org]
Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2010 12:17 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Volume Licensing

Yes.

But, Microsoft has given me a 500 activations license pool for windows 7. I
don't have a count, but we may have 100 actual licenses. Also, their
documentation states that it is possible to get more activations with a call to
them and an explanation on why you need more (like our case, where we re-image
our computers for each new school year).

I believe KMS licenses are also counted by Microsoft on the Volume License page.

--Matt Ross
Ephrata School District