Exchange and Lotus Notes are the 2 supported platforms.

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Aldrich" <jaldr...@blueridgecarpet.com>
To: "NT System Admin Issues" <ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2010 3:38 PM
Subject: BES Express

Anyone know if BES Express can work if you DON'T have an Exchange server? I
was under the impression that pretty much all flavors of Blackberry server
required an Exchange server. Our CEO just forwarded me something about BES
Express, and the website it directs you to isn't clear about whether it'll
work if your on a POP3 server.

John-AldrichTile-Tools

~ <http://www.sunbeltsoftware.com/Business/VIPRE-Enterprise/> ~