Got a virtual machine (really, I do) running on vSphere4u1.  Machine is given
1Ghz\single VPU with 2GB of RAM and the processor utilization within the OS
(Win2K8 std.) is maxing at 100% for about 90 minutes but VCenter only shows 85%
at the same time. RAM is around 40% all the time.  So why the difference in the
proc numbers?  I'm digging into what is choking the OS but the processor
discrepancy within the OS and the hypervisor got my attention....

Interesting to say the least.

Mama said knock you out.

Shook